Monday, June 9, 2008

Why I like "The Man"


Instead of whining and giving details about my recent knee surgery (painful), I've decided to dedicate the next few postings to "The Man", in honor of Father's Day. We've definitely had our share of "times" and just recently, via Women's Retreat, did I truly realize how thankful I am for him and that he's the best thing that ever happened to me!

So, fifteen things I like about Jon (1-9):
he's squishy
he's strong
he's loving
he's a pushover
he's a good dad
he's a good provider
he stands up to my mom
he led me to the Lord
he's wise

Love you, Babe!

2 comments:

Those People With The Crazy Kids said...

What a stud!!!!! Ya gotta love the squishiness....so much nicer to hug when they're squishy!!!! hee hee. BTW...hope you're feeling better and back up on your feet in a jiffy!

Jessie said...

Awwwwwww! Yay for squishy husbands!