Tuesday, May 13, 2008

It started with a chair...

Mother's Day was SO GREAT! Part of "relaxing time" was getting to watch movies with my friend Jill! I went to Hollywood Video to rent Dan in Real Life and ended up grabbing a crap-load of flicks to catch up on!

It all started when I crawled in my chair...

Dan In Real Life...super great and is now one of my favorites. Steve Carell is SO great, ALWAYS.
Favorite line..."You are a murderer of LOVE!"

Juno...OMG, this is now my favorite movie ever that DOESN'T star Johnny Depp, and that's not a classic like Breakfast at Tiffany's! If you haven't seen Juno, watch it! It's hilarious, great, super bad, fantastic, tremendous...love, Love LOVED IT! Great music, too!
Favorite lines (if you can pick, there are so many)...Dwight from The Office playing Rollo: "That ain't no Etch-A-Sketch. This is one doodle that can't be un-did, Homeskillet."
Bren: "Somebody else is going to find a precious blessing from Jesus in this garbage dump of a situation. I friggin’ hope."

Once...I LOVE the music AND the fact that Falling Slowly won the Oscar for best song. This movie is SO cool. It's so sweet, and pure. The music is WONDERFUL!


Charlie Wilson's War...SO GREAT and interesting! Full of humor, too. I had no idea all that had gone on with Afghanistan and Russia, even though I remember hearing news stories about it. ERINHARRISON, you could have gotten some tips for your 80's party from this movie!

It ended in a chair and my week begins.
:::sigh:::

2 comments:

Jessie said...

oooooo GREAT movies! I still need to see Charlie Wilson's War.

Those People With The Crazy Kids said...

Been wanting to see Dan in Real Life. Figured it had to be a good flick. Carell is so stinkin funny it almost hurts to watch him! Can't wait to see it now. Glad you had a relaxing Mother's Day.