Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Complaining will get you nowhere...


I HAD to complain about nothing going on. The minute I did, SOMETHING started "going on"!

Two months ago my right knee started hurting for no apparent reason. Instead of getting better, the pain got worse. Two weeks ago I finally saw an orthopedist and figured he'd say I needed to lose some weight, give me an injection, and send me on my way. Instead, he sent me for an MRI (panic attack). I saw him today for the follow-up and I have a meniscal tear that needs surgery. GRRRR! Luckily, it's a simple procedure and will take my pain away, but...IT'S SURGERY! ACK!

Sooo, I figure I'll have it done after we get back from our trip the second week of July but the doctor says it should be done soon, AND he has an opening next Thursday morning, 6:00 a.m. GRRRR! IT'S SURGERY! ACK! and it's NEXT WEEK!

Good news is I'll be pain free and completely recovered to go on our trip. Yay!

GRRRR! IT'S SURGERY! ACK! and it's NEXT WEEK!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

you will be FINE! That's what you get for complaining that there's nothing going on. :P

Those People With The Crazy Kids said...

That one came back to bite ya in the butt huh? Sucko! Glad you'll be good to go for your trip though - where ya goin'?

Joelle said...

Prayers are going out for you and the doctors who will treating you. You will do great!