Friday, February 15, 2008

Woof

So I was checking my AOL mailbox tonight and decided to click on one of the "celebrity" news teasers about Paris Hilton and her current dog woes as a result of her visit on the Ellen show Monday. TMZ is always a good source for real entertainment and after the "articles" there's a bunch of comments posted by a lot of losery, malcontents with nothing better to do. "Oh, Paris. God bless you, girl!" or "Get a life! You choose animals that coordinate with your outfits!" etc., etc.
Most of their posts are more entertaining than the actual "gossip" article itself!

Anyway, this one-sentance post totally hit me the right way and I couldn't stop laughing like Sandra Bullock playing Gracie Hart in Miss Congeniality.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I did:

"I hate this wonky eyed hoebag."

2 comments:

Jessie said...

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

wonky eyes hoebags suck!!!!!

shontell said...

ahahaa. that is awesome. You should get that tattooooed.