Monday, February 25, 2008

Timmmberrrr


Most of you who know me laugh because my Christmas tree usually stays up forever! Last year it was the end of April by the time I gathered up enough energy to dismantle it. Not because I'm lazy, mind you, but because it's huge and there are sooooo many ornaments! The dang tree usually takes me almost a week to put up, so when the holidays are over, that's the last thing I want to deal with! This year we got a new one...still a 9 footer, but pre-lit and slimmer, so it would save time. I also opted to put only a fourth of my ornaments on this year, just to see if I'd still be happy. The tree is always my favorite, and I LOVE all my ornaments, so I wasn't sure it would work for me. Long story short, it did.

Well, you be glad to know that the tree is down and everything completely packed away, and it's still February!. I even got the lights off the house! Our neighbor across the street just took their lights off last weekend, so I'm feeling pretty good!

1 comment:

Heath and Jessica said...

I love your tree! I thought I was late some years getting it down mid January! I also love the Route 66 & Coca-Cola signs on your wall! I need some of those!