Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Greater, still!

I'm still greater than all of you!
Great baby #3 came last night at 11:39, so I'm a great aunt 3 times over!
Since I don't have any pics yet of 9+ pound baby Issac, I opted to post this random pic I found when I Googled "great aunt". Greenie looks like a "Millie", so we'll call her that. I think the chick in the yellow is hilarious. She looks like she's saying "Millie, where in the heck did you get that CHILD!" Anyway, I'll post a real pic of the baby when I get one.

Congratulations J.C. and Haylee!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Millie looks just like you!

Heath and Jessica said...

I'm hoping to get photos soon! My parents aren't the quickest in sending pics, they aren't that techno savy & must not realize the huge importance of sending out pics of newborns!

shontell said...

ahahaha that is exactly what the lady in yellow looks like she is saying! ahahahaha