Saturday, March 8, 2008

Gone, Baby, Gone

My baby's gone and I miss her sooo much!
Olivia's heading back to Grandpa and Grandma's in Knoxville, Tennessee for 2-1/2 weeks of total spoiling! I miss her already! It's snowing in Nashville, where she'll be landing, and also in Knoxville. She gets to go skiing in North Carolina with her cousins from Texas...her first time! Whoohoo!
Did I mention that I miss her already?

We had a great time in the terminal waiting to board the plane. There was hardly anyone there at 6:00 a.m., and it was very quiet - except for us constantly giggling about silly things. I'm sure it was the Starbuck's espresso. What a great memory we made. Of course I sobbed, like a 3-year-old that was told she couldn't have a cookie, when she walked through the gate all grown-up...13...WOW! Just yesterday she was the colicky baby that only came to mom when she wanted to nurse, then wasn't content unless she was in daddy's arms. Then it was the day after that when she graduated from pre-school, then kindergarten, a few days later entering middle school. Now she's a beautiful young lady. What a busy week.

Did I mention already that I miss her?

Love you, Sissy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This made me cry and miss her, too! She is all grown up now.. :(

Jenene said...

Awww, her FAVORITE teacher! You're going to be crying right beside me at her wedding, too!

Haylee Mecham said...

I can't believe she is 13! Wow... I just think that I grow up and everyone else stay's little but it doesn't work like that. Soon I will be saying the same thing about my baby!