Friday, November 2, 2007

TURKEY! TURKEY! TURKEY!

Yummmm, I love November. It's one of the best tasting months! December is great because of all the Christmas cookies and treats, but November is the month you get the first official turkey dinner! I can't wait!

Here's some other great things I like about November...
getting chilly
piles of leaves
Christmas music
Christmas movies
CHRISTMAS STORY!
almost cold enough to start a fire
warm sweaters
start buying for Thanksgiving dinner
pull out the Christmas decorations
put up the tree
good movies are premiering for the holidays
more days off of school
The Grinch!
football
christmas shopping
get to light my Salt City "winter" candles
fuzzy slippers
Disneyland!

2 comments:

Devony said...

It gets cold there? And you need fires and sweaters? Are you sure about that? ;)

shontell said...

I LOVE everything about your blog right now. How did you find a fancy Christmas background?