Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Is All Around Us...

Christmas is everywhere but our house right now! Usually we're so on top of decorating and right now there is ONE Santa hanging on our door. Just last week I finally took down the Thanksgiving decorations outside. We have been rushing to this and scurrying to that. Jon and I went out-of-town last weekend for a quick doctor's visit, and a few days ago I had outpatient surgery. It's been one thing after another that has taken up our decorating time! It's got to get done quick...only 13 days left! :::sigh:::

3 comments:

Heath and Jessica said...

I just got my tree up on Friday & decorated on Saturday. I have been busy too, so no worries. You are not the only one who is behind.

kris and mel said...

yeah but since you keep the christmas lights up all year long you've actually been ahead of the game! and i totally stole your blog background--teeheehee!

Jenene said...

yay, glad i'm not the only one in my family that is lamely behind! melaroo, you are the devil.

(snicker) my word verification is prees