Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Oh, the things I'll do for a little blue box...

Is this SOOO cool?

Meggie's twin wants her new laundry room to look like a Tiffany & Co. box, so she painted it blue and I added the bow the other night. SOOO COOL! It'll be finished in a couple weeks with a quote on one wall (my post title) and custom logo (Tadmor & Co., which will be her new last name) using the Tiffany font under the ribbon to the right of the bow, and some crown moulding. Will post more pics as soon as it's completed. Seriously, in person it looks SO GREAT!

3 comments:

Heath and Jessica said...

Oooooh! Very pretty Jenene! I love it!

Heath and Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Those People With The Crazy Kids said...

Cute, cute, cute! love it! Now come paint my house "K"!