Thursday, January 15, 2009

and my gift should be, bronze?

5 days until our 19th wedding anniversary, which also falls on inauguration day. I wonder what he'll get me! The anniversary gift table stops at 15 and starts again at 20, but the unofficial gift for 19 is bronze. BRONZE. Grrr. I guess there are a lot of cool bronzey kind of things out there, so I shouldn't complain. If you count how long we've actually been together, I would also qualify for pictures. Hmmm. Pictures. 26 yrs. isn't officially on the table, either. Looking forward to next year. It's CRYSTAL!

5 comments:

Jessie said...

i am thinking that you should celebrate the BRONZE and get a BRONZE tan somewhere tropical. like on a cruise. js

Jenene said...

I am SOOO hearing what you're sayin.

Pennies In My Pocket said...

Oooo Happy Anniversary! ;-) I hear they are selling bronze Obama busts. Maybe he'll get you one of those. haha

So, I get to bug you here as well as facebook. GOOD TIMES! ;-)

~melody~

Jenene said...

:::snort::: that is PERFECT!
I wish I could find one for him on short notice because he would think that was hilarious!!!

Heath and Jessica said...

Hope you had a wonderful anniversary! I remember when you got married! My mom made Haylee a little dress out of the leftover material from Devony's dress. Haylee stood by me the entire time during the marriage ceremony! It was so cute!