Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hey, aint it good to know you've got a friend?

When you're down and troubled and you need a helping hand and nothing, is going right. Close your eyes and think of me and soon I will be there to brighten up even your darkest nights.

I love, Love, LOVE my friends! Can you imagine a life without friends?

Just when I am sooo down and needing a friend, one of them pops up online for an uplifting conversation, a couple of them kidnap me for coffee and a surprise pedicure (YAY), another picks up my kids to take them to the museum for a few hours, or a couple get together and send me a GREAT giftbasket (with yummy chocolate) in the mail and I find it waiting for me on my doorstep after a trying day at the hospital.

I am so blessed! Thank you my friends for keeping us in your prayers, sending loving cards and encouraging emails, providing meals when I'm too tired to cook, and helping out in many other different ways over the past several weeks. I LOVE you!

4 comments:

kris and mel said...

you are very loved, my friend. i think of you often. in fact, i'd even talk to you right now if you were ever online. but you're not. so i won't. but have a good night!

Jessie said...

YOU ARE MYYYYYY FRIENNNNNND :)

Unknown said...

Love the blog and now I am a fellow bloggers. I am happy your man is doing better you two knock it off in the bad health department ok. Hope all is well.

Jenene said...

i heart my friends!