Wednesday, May 30, 2007

While we're on the subject of movies...

Thanks to my neice, Dev, for reminding me to pay homage to
Abe Froman, the Sausage King of Chicago!

My mostest favorite funny movie EV-HUR (it won the Academy Award for Best Movie Ever Made) is Ferris Bueller's Day Off (well, it's totally tied with Fletch).
I can always conjure up a quote from the Ferris Bueller bible when I'm faced with ANY situation.
List your favorite(s).
Of course there are many, but here's a couple of mine, just to get you in the mood:
Ed Rooney: "Tell you what dipshit, if you don't like my policies, you can come down here and smooch my big ol' white butt. Pucker up, buttercup."

Grace: "Oh, he's very popular Ed. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, waistoids, dweebies, d*ckheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude."

Ben Stein: "Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?
Simone: "Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious."
Ben Stein: "Thank you, Simone"
Simone: "No problem whatsoever."

2 comments:

Jessie said...

quit posting half a blog! :p

Devony said...

I totally just saw Sloane on a version of 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea with Patrick Dempsey and Michael Cain. First time I'd seen her in a while...